Assisting Districts as They Navigate This Unprecedented Time
During prolonged state/district closures, ChanceLight Education is mobilizing quickly to help students get back on track, gain skills, earn credit and graduate. We have extensive experience using digital tools to engage students who are at risk. We combine this with staff who interact with students to understand, encourage and motivate them to be successful – even during social distancing.
Please fill out this form to connect with ChanceLight’s Business Development team. We’ll connect you with your local representative for a consultation. We look forward to working with you, and assisting with your remote learning needs!
Email Melinda Barber to learn how
ChanceLight Education is supporting students.
ChanceLight Education is working with districts across the country to provide technology-based solutions designed to re-engage special education and alternative education students in learning—and to help ensure eligible students graduate.
New students may enroll in ChanceLight Education during the remote/distance learning period in order to earn credit/get on track for promotion to the next grade level – and to enable eligible students to graduate and begin their lives after high school.
We can quickly mobilize staff and technology to work with special education and at-risk students remotely, including providing social work, counseling and post-secondary preparation, meeting IEP development and compliance and other services, and we can provide in-person check-ins while strictly following public health guidelines regarding social distancing. Even under these circumstances, we continue to interact with students to encourage, motivate and support their needs.
ChanceLight currently partners with over 250 districts to customize programs for students to receive intensive academic, behavioral, therapeutic
and credit/dropout recovery services.
As remote/distance learning continues to be the norm for the foreseeable future, we want to
help ensure your students continue to receive the support they need to be successful. We
have the experience and expertise to assist district needs and tackle problems such as:
- COVID-19 school closures
- Helping students who are close to graduation complete the credits they need
- Student readiness to advance to next grade level
- Close learning gaps with a wide range of curriculum platforms
- Lack of access to laptop / internet
- Address the individual needs of students with disabilities and/or IEPs
Providing District Solutions
At ChanceLight, we listen, innovate and adapt to the changing needs of our partners. Our solutions include:
- Addressing school closures due to COVID-19: By applying our extensive experience using digital tools to engage students, we support districts and students who are having a difficult time completing their education throughout the remainder of this school year and beyond.
- Establishing a graduation road map: We can provide a clear path to graduation for eligible students who are affected by school closures and are eager to begin life after high school.
- Evaluating and prioritizing students’ needs: We help students graduate this school year and we offer extended school year programs to help students advance to the next grade. We provide access to technology, plans to succeed, encouragement, social and emotional guidance, and we encourage support from families and communities.
- Enrolling new students: In some districts, we offer enrollment to new students during the remote/distance learning period to help them get back on track. Many students may have challenges returning to their school when it re-opens and may choose to learn in an alternative setting next school year.
- Establishing goal-setting and attainment with students: We meet students where they are and provide student benchmarks and vision plans to meet their needs.
CONNECT WITH US ON VIDEO!
Please email Melinda Barber at email@example.com to schedule a time to connect with a member of our team or with any questions.