For School Districts
ChanceLight® is the nation’s leading provider of behavioral health, therapy and education solutions for children and young adults. We change the direction of children’s lives by offering them the opportunity to create successful, independent futures.
ChanceLight serves nearly 19,000 students and clients each year at more than 125 locations in more than 20 states across its three divisions: ChanceLight Education includes Spectrum Center Schools and Programs, which partners with more than 100 school districts to operate schools and programs for students with special needs; and Ombudsman Educational Services, an alternative education program which partners with more than 100 school districts to serve at-risk students. ChanceLight autism services serves children and young adults with autism spectrum disorder, pediatric developmental delays and physical challenges. ChanceLight Therapy offers physical, occupational and speech therapy services for infants, toddlers, children and young adults who have complex medical and developmental needs.
There are many reasons why our partners have chosen to contract with us. With our 45 years of experience providing educational services solutions and extensive knowledge of developing successful public-private partnerships, we help our customers navigate the process with ease.
Many of our partners make the decision to partner with ChanceLight because of our ability to provide customized program solutions. We can build a unique program that is designed to meet the specific individual needs of any organization that provides educational services.
ChanceLight will work with you and your team to design the customized program solution that is best suited for your organization’s needs. We can build program solutions for:
- School Districts
- Private Schools
- Charter Schools
- Alternative Learning Centers
- Special Education Programs
- State or Government Educational Facilities
- Any other educational services provider
Ready to learn more about Forming a Partnership with ChanceLight Education? Connect with our Business Development team – we’re nationwide.
To read more in-depth about successful partnership outcomes, visit our Featured Partnerships to read superintendent testimonials and full case histories of existing ChanceLight Education partnership programs.
Yes. Our programs can accommodate mobilizing staff and technology to work with special education and at-risk students remotely, including providing social work, counseling and post-secondary preparation, meeting IEP development and compliance and other services, and we can provide in-person check-ins while strictly following public health guidelines regarding social distancing.
ChanceLight Education staff have the experience and expertise to assist with the following, remotely:
- Helping students who are close to graduation complete the credits they need
- Improving student readiness to advance to next grade level
- Addressing learning gaps with a wide range of curriculum platforms
- Accommodating lack access to laptop / internet, when needed
- Providing the appropriate mental health and behavioral supports, to address individual needs of students with disabilities and/or IEPs Victims of Abuse/Neglect
For information on how ChanceLight Education programs are adapting in response to COVID-19, visit this page: https://education.chancelight.com/remote-learning-solutions-for-districts/
ChanceLight Education programs are designed to educate and accommodate a wide variety of learners and students. We provide academic, behavior, and mental health supports for all learners in a positive and reinforcing environment.
Student populations we serve include, but are not limited to, are:
- At-risk Students
- Disengaged Students
- Students with Behavior & Emotional Challenges
- Students with Behavior & Emotional Disabilities or Disorders
- Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Related Disorders
- Students with Intellectual Disabilities
- Students with Other Disabilities
For some students, their IEP team has determined they require more intensive academic, behavioral, and social-emotional supports. Students with emotional/behavioral disorders often have co-occurring diagnoses such as:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder & Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
If you have questions about your student(s) meeting the criteria for ChanceLight Education services or programs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.